Saturday, July 21, 2012

Calmoseptine Reviewed

So, This is my first post.
I have been dealing with pimples and acne for a year now. I'm in third year highschool and it really bothers me. I have gone to derm clinics, but none of them worked. Until I discovered.... Calmoseptine.
My Mom had Hemorroids or Almuranas and she's complaining that her butt hurts, So she went out to a pharmacy and she came back with this Calmoseptine. She told me: "Pwede rin siyang pang pimples."
But I Ignored what she said. I was putting "cornstarch " at my face that time. But, my pimples got worse. I was going to give up until I found the 3.5 pack of calmoseptine.

I tried it at night and woke up without much results. Since I have an exam that day and my schedule was in the afternoon, I tried it again. I washed it off when I took a bath. At night I tried it again because it says that: "USE 2-4 times a day"
When I woke up with this:
Legend:
Red Circle : A dried up pimple. After 2 days. It looked that it may explooode. Anytime XD.
Blue Circle: the Proper way of putting the ointment on your pimple.

Calmoseptine Contains:
Zinc Oxide, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonate,Phenol,Lanolin,Thymol,Chlorothymol and Glycerin.

Pro's
Effective

Con's
You have to put it not more than 4 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment